Thursday, March 10, 2011

If I Will Be The Next President of the Ateneo de Davao University

          Ateneo de Davao University is one of the best universities in the Philippines. As an Atenean I am proud to be one of the students of Ateneo, the high standard education, quality education, good facilities and mostly a catholic university. Ateneo de Davap University is under the administered by the Society of Jesus, Fr. Antonio S. Samson S.J. is the current president of Ateneo de Davao University but next school year he will be replaced. The new president is not yet proclaimed all the students of Ateneo expect that the next president will not be too strict in terms of the policies and regulations of the school. To be a president of a prestige school is not an easy job to do because there are many duties and responsibilities and everyone expects an excellent leadership. Leadership is an important it thing in running a university the president has a big role to make mission, vision and goal to create a better organization in the university.

          If I will be the next president of the Ateneo de Davao University I will not be strict to students but I will shaped them to become a responsible person where they can discover something to their life because of freedom. Freedom is one of the good things I want to implement in the university because I believe that every student have rights to do things they want in life, but as a student they must know their limitations all they have to do is follow the rules and regulations in school. As a president, I will guide every student in achieving their educational goals and provide the needs of the school mostly to the school facilities, performance of the professors and focus more about the needs of the students. My full attention is the educational needs of the student and assures that they learn a lot from their studies. I will not change the rules and regulation of the school because I don’t want to change the things that the Ateneo organization used to do and I don’t want them to experience culture shocked. I want to have a peaceful and livable university which everyone has freedom to do what they want in life, I believe that through freedom people will discover self-discovery and that is very helpful in knowing their selves better.

1 comment: